Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Patterns

Well in the Ohio Valley area we are getting a bunch of snow today and tomorrow. So I thought it would be a good time to think of a new pattern. I know I'm not going to go out in all of that mess, so it's time for that hamster in my brain to get moving. I don't know if I will make another fair isle or something else. I guess I will just have to see what comes out. I really enjoyed doing my Church Socks, but it was a little frustrating. My yarn kept getting tangled and I didn't make it loose enough at times. I have been looking at all of the sock patterns out there, so I have an idea of what has already been made. There are tons and tons of patterns out there! So it might be a little harder to think of something new. Well I guess I have time to figure it out for a few days.

No comments: