Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Well not my girls. As you can see Bryanna has a black eye, thanks to Makayla. Last night when we were leaving James' parents house, the girls were running to the car. Well it became a race. Then Makayla got mad and pushed Bryanna into my side view mirror. Bryanna cried. We get home and we see the scratch by her eye. I give her some ice to put on her eye and aspirin. This morning when I get up I see her black eye.



So of course we go to church, and everyone asks her how she got her black eye. She tells everyone, " My sister pushed me and I fell on mommy's car." Everyone felt so bad for her. Now she has to go to school tomorrow with a black eye. Hopefully, I don't get a call from the teacher or principal about her eye. Since every time a child gets hurt, they always think the worst.



So the little rhyme is wrong. Girls are not made of sugar and spice. They are very much made of snails and puppy dog tails when they get mad. I don't know who said girls are easier than boys to raise. They all do the same stuff. Girls can be just as mean as boys, if not meaner.

No comments: