Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well

It's been a long time since I have made a post. I have been really busy. Since James lost his license for a year, I have been driving him around. So on top of all the things he needs to do, I have to try and fit in what I need to do. Seriously, I get up at 7am and don't get to bed until midnight. In that time, I hardly have time to sit and relax. For someone who doesn't have a job, I do a lot of things.

I have been doing a little knitting. I have managed to make one sock and I am working on a blanket. I got both patterns off of Ravelry. The sock is called Zig-Zag, and the blanket is a psychedelic mitered square pattern. I'm doing the sock toe up. So far the first sock looks good. Since I have started the blanket, I have only gotten the toe part done. As for the blanket, I have gotten two miters done. I need four to make a square. I really haven't figured out how many I need yet. So this blanket might take a while. Or it might even become another project I forget about. I just went through both of my baskets of wips. Some of them I can't even remember what they are. I can't find the patterns for them. So I had to throw them away. I hated doing that, but whats the point of having yarn and half things done, if you don't even know the pattern.

I do have an exciting day today. I don't know what James needs to do, but I have the dreaded Parent Teacher Confrence. I lucked out and I have two of them in the same day. So I don't have the two on different days. So far, I think Makayla will be the good one and Bryanna will be the bad one. It really should be the other way around. It just seems that Bryanna's teacher is a little to anal. I see her every day when I get the girls and she looks like she has a stick in her ass. Makayla's teacher is a little more relaxed. Maybe it's teaching a bunch of five year olds, who knows. I will have to go in with my eyes closed to wait and hear the bad news.

Well I'm off to start doing some house cleaning before James has to go some where.

No comments: