Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Top 5 Reasons

Top 5 reasons why you should ware a bra with a tank top....

5. Because our society today frowns upon it.

4. It is not the '60's anymore.

3. People will look at your chest knowing you are not waring a bra.

2. So you don't look like white trash

And the number 1 reason why you should ware a bra with a tank top is.......


1. Your boob will fall out and the weird drive-thru guy will have a great day because of it.


I went to the drive-thru to get a pack of smokes. It is 8 o'clock and I don't care what I look like. Well I don't care what I look like most of the time anyways. So after I had my shower and it being hot, I put on one of James' tank tops. It's a little big, but no big deal.

Anyways, I go to the drive-thru. I get there and I'm getting ready to hand the weird drive-thru guy my money and it falls down the side of my door. I reach back to get it and I guess on of the "girls" felt like it was time for show and tell. I had know idea that my boob fell out. He comes back to give me my change and he is staring at me. Weird drive-thru guy and I have a special relationship. He always looks at me funny and asks really stupid questions. But today he was looking at me really weird. So I ask him, " what the hell is wrong with you today?" That is when he says, " Uh, I think your tit fell out." So I say, " Huh, how about that. Thanks for letting me know."

Well I just put my boob back in and ask for my change like nothing happened. I get on to Main Street and I start busting up laughing. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I get home and I really want to tell James what happened, because it is so funny. He and Bryanna asleep on the couch.

I just had to share my embarrassing moment with the whole world, because that is the type of person I am. I hope this little story makes every one's day.

No comments: