Saturday, May 31, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Questions

Here are my Q & A for the Secret Pal.

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

Mostly blended fiber sock yarn. I mostly get cotton/wool or silk/wool.

I can't use 100%wool I itch way to much and my hands turn red.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I made a needle case for my straights and dpn's.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

I have been knitting off and on for about 10 years. I would think that I am leaning closer to advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? nope

5. What's your favorite scent?

I like the clean linens and the fruity smells.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

Yes, I really love Milkyway Bars

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

I sew and knit that is all for the crafting. I don't spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

Listen to my blog that will give you an idea. Yes they can play all.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?

I love the neutral colors along with purples, greens and blues.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I 'm married and I have 2 girls, 5 and 7. I have one dog and one cat.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?

I ware them all

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Socks, socks, socks. And baby items for chairty.

13. What are you knitting right now?

Socks

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

Yes I do.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

Circulars for socks.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

I have a winder and a swift.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?

Maybe a year or so

18. What is your favorite holiday?

Thanksgiving

19. Is there anything that you collect?

Frogs

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

A pair of Addi Turbo 24" size 2 circulars. I just go and buy the magazines if I like them.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

not really

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?

Yes and a size 9 womens.

23. When is your birthday?

August 13th

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?

Yes, SesameStKnitter

No comments: