Friday, May 02, 2008

Busy

For not being home all week, my house is a mess again. I am so worn out from running around. But I really don't have much to show for it. The only things I have are car parts and I went back to see a new dentist. All I know is I haven't been home and I can't remember anything that I did. But my butt hurts from being in the car all week.

The plan is to finish folding the laundry, do the dishes and clean the bathroom. After that, I plan on reading the Eagles book. I took an office at the Eagles Auxiliary. Well it's not official until June but I will be Chaplin. So when we have initiations I have to read my parts out of the book in the ceremony.

I got a little taste of it last night. The actual Chaplin was not there so Julie (Madam President) asked if I would fill in. So I said Okay. Well I had know clue as to what the hell I was suppose to do. I have only seen that ceremony when I was initiated. Then I really didn't pay any attention because it was a zone thing and it was a big to do. Plus there were a bunch of people there. So I tried to read along and figure out what I was supposed to do. I have never even read that part in my life. So I was trying to keep up and then read the damn thing. Some of the words they use are kind if funky. Everyone has their part and after their part, there are little italics to tell you what is suppose to happen next. So I was trying to ready those and then figure out what was going on. Then try and read my part all at the same time. So I felt like I was back in school reading in front of the class. I had know clue where I was supposed to stand at certain times or how I was supposed to walk around things. I did my best and I think I did alright for not know what the hell I was doing. I know I was reading fast, because I got into that habit when I was working at GM. So I will have to work on reading slower. If I have any questions I will go ask my friend Doris. She knows what the hell is going on.

I really don't want to clean my house. I just want to sit on my ass and do nothing. But life isn't like, that so I guess I am shit out of luck on that one.

No comments: