Sunday, December 30, 2007

Catch Up Part 2

Well here is part two of catch up. I know these pictures are not in order but what the hell.


Here is Olivia getting more ammo for the game of throw the toys down stairs at people.
Yes, it is that funny.

Here is Leah being Daddy's helper when he puts up the Christmas lights on the house.


Here is a picture of my sisters beautiful house in Virginia. That is Keith on the roof putting up lights.



Here is our big ass snow man. We got 6 inches that day, but you wouldn't know it by looking. All the snow was donated to make the 7 foot tall snow man.




Here he is finished





This is my sisters cat. She hates everyone but my sister. So she is hiding from all the kids and the noise.






The National Zoo has some lazy seals. Well I would be lazy to if it was 40 degrees outside.







Here is that crazy cheeta that was chasing the kids along the fence. The sound of the plastic wagon on the pavement and the kids laughing woke the cheeta up. I guess that made that cheeta's day.








This is the big ass dirt pile. All the neighborhood kids just love it. So did the girls.









No comments: