Saturday, November 03, 2007

Pie

I just love pie. After doughnuts pie is my favorite.( cheese cake is first) Blackberry pie is my absolute favorite pie. I just made this Blackberry pie about an hour ago. I didn't even wait long enough for the damn thing to cool off before I started eating it. It burned the hell out of my mouth, but it was worth it. The best part is, Makayla and Bryanna don't like Blackberry pie. More for me! =)

I can't wait until Thanksgiving. Well I don't know if I'm going to my sisters or not yet. If I don't then, I can eat the best Blackberry pie for Thanksgiving. My Aunt Sandy makes the best damn Blackberry pie in the whole friggin' world! I have figured out how to make her crust, but the filling is not right yet. Mine is still a little bitter, but I kind of like the bitterness.

In knitting news, I am almost finished with the first pair of socks for Mom. This isn't a surprise for her, since she put a few orders in. After I finish this sock, Bryanna asked me to make her a pair of red socks.

Well in even better news, Makayla's Dad, Devin has moved away. Hell yeah! He moved to Chillicothe ( well near it. I don't know the exact name of the town, but that is close enough.) with his crazy ass Mom. ( she is just as nuts if not more so than he is.) I hope he stays there. He told Ami that he called me and told Makayla that he was moving. Well he didn't, so I'm not even going to say anything to Makayla until she asks. He moved there on Wednesday. So I'm going to see how long it takes him to call or even show up to see her. Last time he took off, he was gone for 6 months before I even knew where he was. So hopefully he wont bother to call or show up this time. It's a very good thing that he moved. Now I don't have to worry about him fucking up Makayla's head with his coo-coo for cocoa puffs mind.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Mmm...Blackberry pie. Sounds good. I have never had blackberry pie but I will have to try it soon. Here is my email address. Email me and I will send you my mailing address. dreandki@hotmail.com