Friday, September 14, 2007

WIP

Well here is the sweater I am working on for Makayla. I am using Sugar n' Cream yarn. I thought about using the yarn my sister sent me, but Makayla can't ware wool. I also am working on the second Monkey sock. I just casted on for the toe. Right now I'm having ADD with knitting. There are so many things I want to do. I have a hat that needs to be finished, the Monkey socks, Makayla's sweater and a scarf.
I did get an offer on my house last night from the dickhead flipper. I agreed and I signed the papers last night. He offered 2k less than I wanted but I took it anyway. The house has been on the market for 3 months and I just want it to be over with. Now we are looking at other houses in our plat. We would like Makayla to still go to her school since, her teacher is willing to work with her and not want to have her put on pills for her supposed ADHD.

No comments: