Sunday, September 02, 2007

Weekend Update

Well here is some knitting I did this weekend. I made Makayla a poncho/shrug. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I was hoping it was going to be wider and longer with the pattern I used. But oh well, I just crocheted the bottom and around the collar for decoration and to give it more lenght. Makayla wasn't here when I finished it, so I had to use Bryanna as the model. They both ware the same size clothes, which is nice for me. But for Bryanna, I have to buy capri's for pants to fit her normally. What can I say? She's doomed, with having 2 short parents. To this day, I have to buy men's pants so I can get the lenght that fits me.
I also made this purse for Ami. I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby. I just liked the bright and groovy colors. I still have like 2 more yard of this fabric and another groovy print to. I was going to make Makayla and Bryanna skirts, but I still need a little more practice with sewing patterns. I'll have to go see Granny for a lesson on that one.


And here is Bryanna on her new Dora bike. James had to help her get on it. For some strange reason, she is afraid of the bike. But when she is at Maw Maw's house, she can ride Makayla's bike with no fear. And this bike is the same size! Another case for Unsolved Mysteries!

No comments: