Tuesday, September 04, 2007

County Fair

We went to the County Fair yesterday. It was really fun, for a while. It was so hot and the people were really rude. The girls had fun at least. There were so many rides the girls wanted to go on, but the lines were long and there was hardly any shade. There were so many people not paying attention to their kids there. I don't know how many toddlers wondering around with out a parent in sight.

The girls played a few games and won a toy. James even won a toy for himself. We were about 3 hours into the fair, when I was just sick of the rude people and the heat. The girls were getting cranky and they were hot also. So we left, James and Kevin went back to watch the Demo Derby.


I tried to get a good picture of James and Bryanna, but it's hard when your camera has a delay.

I tried to get a better picture, but both the girls wanted to do two different things. Check out the wave on Bryanna. I wanted to get more pictures of the girls, but every time I tried to take a picture, someone would get in the way. Then I would wait, try again and it was like these people knew I wanted to take pictures but kept messing up my shots.

No comments: