Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Sock

Well I frogged the Twisted Tweed sock. So I started another sock. I know I was going to take a "knitting vacation", but I just can't do it. I am doing the old faithful Monkey. I like that pattern a lot. But this time I am doing them toe up. So that means the pattern will be upside down.

Well last night, James didn't get home until late. So my car still isn't fixed yet. I have a meeting with Makayla's teacher later today. I guess she is having trouble with her behavior in class. I don't want her to get pegged as a "bad kid". She hasn't even been in school a month yet and is already having problems. I know what her problem is, she is getting bored. Last year they wanted to put her from kindergarten to second grade. I didn't want them to do that just yet. I wasn't happy with her reading skills and her math skills. I worked with her all summer on both of those, so she is a lot better at them. I might just give the go ahead later in the year, for them to put her in second grade. I just don't want her to feel overwhelmed. Plus I don't want her self esteem to go down because she feels stupid. I guess I will have to wait until later today to find out what the teacher thinks.

Yesterday afternoon, I had a showing on my house. The guy was about my age and I could tell he was a "flipper". Of course I couldn't go any ware since my car is broke, so I had to stay here. Well that guy was knit picking every thing. We have new doors and new flooring stored away to put up when we sell our house. With us still living in the house, I'm not going to put up new stuff and have the chance the girls will draw or do some thing to it. So this guy was a dick! He was bitching about everything. The lady who was showing the house went to her car or something, so the guy said," Do you have central air?" I told him that we do have A/C but the condenser is broke. He asked why and I told him that we didn't have the money to get it fixed. Then he asked about the roof. I told him the same thing, we don't have the funds to get it fixed. I told him about the new doors and flooring and how we replaced all the pluming. With his demeanor, I just wanted to punch him in the face. But he just kept bitching about little things like paint and outlet covers! So buy time that lady came back in and I said, " For 68k whatever what the hell are you bitching about? In this area most houses go for 90k or better! The only thing wrong with this house is cosmetic. If you don't like it then get the hell out of my house!"

So they left and I called realtor Brian. He didn't answer the phone. I just wanted him to know what I said just in case it gets back to him. After that one realtor walking in my house, I don't think realtor Brian would care much. Plus, we have had other people show up with out calling. So selling this house has been some what of a disaster. I know, I know, beggars can't be choosy. Well it is still my house, and if I don't like someone I will let them know.

No comments: