Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall TV

I guess this will be my opinion of what I think of the new Fall TV Shows. Last night, I watched The Big Bang Theory. So far, eh. I really don't see that one catching on. It really wasn't that interesting. Yea, a pretty girl befriends 2 science nerds next door. Like that ever happens. It is supposed to be a comedy, but I didn't think it was that funny.

I also watched Journey Man. Now that reminds me of Quantum Leap. I really liked Quantum Leap when it was on. So far it seems like it will be a very good show. But since it is only the first week, you can't tell. Usually in the first four episodes, you can tell if it will be a flop.

I know there were other shows on last night that started their new season. I was really wanting to see the NEW shows, since they made such a big deal about them. I have no clue what is on tonight for new shows. I do know that one of my regular shows will be on . Law and Order: SVU. I will have to see what catches my eye. I know I'm no TV critic, but when the Fall TV shows start every year, they always have new shows. Some of the shows are good and some suck. Then there are some shows that are really good and they cancel them. I guess you can't tell until the next year if they keep the shows on or not.

No comments: