Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ohio Weather... Wait 10 Minutes!

Well I was doing great all year until now. I have not had one sinus infection all year. Then today it starts. I'm sneezing like crazy and yada, yada, yada.( I'm not going into detail because that's gross.) I have made it almost 9 months, I thought I was on a roll. Damn Ohio and it's fucked up weather! Like in my title, the saying around here is, " you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes." We are known as Sinus Valley. So far this week has been hot as hell, then today it was a cool 70 something degrees. James thinks I'm getting sick because I sleep with a fan on. Well I get hot at night. He calls me Polar Bear, since I like it cold.

I finished the first Toe Up sock today. I just started on the other one a little past 3 today. I would take a few pictures, but I feel like shit right now. Now I gotta go to the store. I was just informed that we are out of T.P. I feel like shit enough, now I have to go and deal with all the stupid assholes in the store. I'll post pictures of the sock on my next post. Hopefully I will have the other sock done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Those sinus infections are the worst, I've had a few already this year.

Like you our weather is constantly changing. I'm almost finished one of your Monkey's and I'm really liking it, hope you will too.

Have a great long weekend! Your Monkey Swap 2 pal