Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Yarn Progress

Well here is a picture of the sock yarn that J.P sent me. I used my old camera so the picture didn't come out as clear. ( the batteries were dead in the other camera, and I didn't feel like hooking up the a/c adaptor to it.) I think it looks pretty. James even commented that it looks like Michigan colors. I guess in a way it does. ( he's a big Michigan fan.)

Like my yarn holder? It's the bowl from my old food processor. I knew I would use it for something later. The food processor still works, but it sounds like a jet engine when I use it. Plus you can't put much in it at a time since the bowl is so small. So I chop things up the old fashion way. What can I say my Mom bought it in the late 80's early 90's. Food processors weren't that advanced yet. But it has all kinds of attachments that are a pain in the ass to use. I guess that model was Cadillac of it's day.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Nice idea :-)I think I'll follow it as my yarn usually goes around in the living room... I think your socks are looking good too

Anonymous said...

The sock looks awesome! So much better than mine did! I am glad that y'all like it!