Thursday, August 09, 2007

Secret Pal Questions

1. what is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? what fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

I love cotton yarn. I really like cotton sock yarn. I can't stand wool!!! it makes me itch and break out in a rash.

2. what do you store your needles and hooks in?

I made a needle case out of fabric for all my needles and hooks.

3. how long have you been knitting? how did you learn? would you consider your skill level? beginner,intermediate, advanced?

I have been knitting for a long time. I just in the past few years really started getting back into knitting again. My grandmother taught me when I was little, then my high school boyfriend's mom showed me how to knit sweaters. right now I think I'm at a intermediate/advanced level.

4. Do you have a Amazon wish list? yes I do.

5. What is your favorite scent? I like fruity smells and vanilla

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? What is your favorite candy? I like all kinds of candy bars. Mound bars are my favorite.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you do? Do you Spin? I don't spin since I don't like wool. I crochet, quilt and dabble a little in jewelry making.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer or stereo play MP3's? Yes. I like 90's and Classic rock I also like a little Indy.

9. What is your favorite color? Any you can't stand? I hate reds and pinks. I like blues, greens, neutral colors and purples.

10. What is your family situation? Any pets? I am married and I have two little girls 4 and 6. I have 2 black labs and 1 very strange cat.

11. So you ware scarves, hats, mittens, poncho's? yes

12. What is your favorite item/s to knit? I love to knit socks and baby things.

13. What are you knitting right now? I have 2 different socks going right now.

14. Do you like handmade gifts? yes

15. Do you prefer circular, straight. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I depends on the project what I use. But I like aluminum the best.

16. Do you own a winder or a swift? No but I really really want them bad.

17. How old is your UFO? right now I'd say about a month.

18. Anything you collect? Odd kitchen gadgets, frog things and anything that seems interesting.

19. What is your favorite holiday? I think that would have to be Christmas. Gotta love the family feast!

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine do you subscribe to? Creative Knitting. and as for the other stuff if I see it and I really want it I'll buy it.

21. Any new techniques that you are wanting to learn? nope

22. Are you a sock knitter? What is your foot measurement? Yes and I ware a woman's size 9

23. When is your birthday? August 13

24. Are you a part of Ravelry? if so what is your ID? Not yet but I put my name on the list.

No comments: