Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Last Socks



Well here are the last socks that I will knit on Sesame Street. I made these for my Mom's birthday that is in a week.

We found a house to rent in Tipp City. It is a really neat house. James is going to replace all the floors and we are going to paint for our landlord. She is one of my Mom's friends. She is a really cool lady. So by Wednesday we will know when we will move our stuff in and sign the lease. The house has 4 bedrooms, dining room, living room, a full basement, a utility room right off the big kitchen and a detached garage. The house is an older house, so the bedrooms are small. I think it's a cute little house. I'll post more pics when I get there. Until then I will be moving and packing all my shit, so if I don't post anything y'all know what I'm doing.

No comments: