Monday, June 04, 2007

Goodies



Here are some goodies my sister brought me. I got some more yarn to dye. Now I gotta figure out what colors I want to use. Then the knit picks sock yarn, the weird thing was, I was getting ready to order that same color online. The eyelash yarn is really pretty. I don't know what I'm going to do with that yet. There are so many colors to pick, I guess I'll have to wait to see what tickles my fancy. The cotton yarn, I don't know about either. I guess I'll have to wait for one of those days where it looks right for a project.

Thanks sis!

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Wow! Your sister really spoiled you :-) I also have a skein of yarn that could be dyed, but it is awfully hard to get Kool Aid where I live, so I guess I'll leave that skein plain white. You'll be inspired in time :-)