Monday, May 07, 2007

I Soo Rock!

I made another trip to Auto Zone just a few minutes ago. James sent me up there to get some Stop Leak for his radiator. So there are like 6 different kinds of stop leak. I was reading all the labels and comparing them to see which was better. As I was looking at the labels the manager walks up and asks me " Can I help you?"

I say " Nope."

" You do know what that's for right?"

At this point I was trying to be nice and continue reading labels, but the dick head wouldn't leave me alone. So I had to mess with him. I reply, " Umm, my boyfriend told me about this stop leak stuff. I was just wondering if I took this if it would stop leaking."

He asks, " What's leaking?"

So I point to my lower area where the " rag fairy" visits and say " This area right here leaks all the damn time. So I thought if I take this it would stop leaking."

Well the manager walks away and I don't know if he was going to laugh or if I offended him. But I got to finish reading the labels and pick the right stop leak for the job. I go to check out and he is the one to check me out. He didn't even look me in the eye. That will teach him to ask stupid questions.

I sooo rock when I do that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh boy, I think things like that but never do them, nice to know somebody does!