Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just One of Those Days

I'm having one of those days, when everything seems to go wrong. I was washing clothes and the washing machine stopped working. Then I spilled a whole gallon of milk all over the floor. Then I was reaching for a glass it slipped out of my hand and broke all over the floor. So today has just been a really long bad day.

Well on the better side, I have lost 5 pounds. YEAH! I haven't stopped drinking soda. I have cut back to one a day. I have started drinking more water and stuff. So now I'm hooked on the Fruit 2'o. That stuff is good! Plus I have the Crystal Light things for bottle water. I'm working on the fat content and frying food. I cheated and made fried pork chops Monday, but I ate a big salad and cut the pieces up and put a few on top. So I would say I am on my way to eating better. I need to get off my fat ass and walk more, but since I'm the Mom I have to do everything. If your a Mom you know that you don't get a moments peace.

Well I think after dinner I'm going to have the girls go with me on a walk around the block. That will help me with exercise, and it will ware them out for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We go jogging with the girls while they ride their bikes. More like we run after them. That works too! However I haven't done this in a looong time so I know I need to get back on the plan.
yvonne

Anonymous said...

Hope your days will get better! Your package should be at your doorstep today!
Your Knitters Treat Secret Pal!