Sunday, February 04, 2007

SP10 questions

Okay here are the answers to the SP10 questions

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

I love all cotton and cotton blends, angora, and alpaca. I really really hate Wool!! It makes me itch so bad.

2. What do you store your needles/hooks in?

I made my own little needle holder, plus I have an old school bag with a pocket that I put stuff in.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level a beginner, intermediate, or advanced?

I think I am about intermediate right now maybe a little advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other wish list?

Yes, but I like very expensive things.

5. What is your favorite scent?

I like vanilla, cucumber melon, and most fruity smells.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? What is your favorite candy?

I love caramel and chocolate!

7. What other crafts or Do-it-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

I quilt and sew, I do not spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3's?

I like Steve Miller band, Jim Croche, and some new alternative, Most country. Yes my computer and stereo can play MP3's.

9. What is your favorite color? Any color you can't stand?

I love gray, and earth tones, I hate red.

10. What is your family situation? Any pets?

I have two girls 6 and 4. I have 2 big black labs and 2 cats.

11. Do you ware scarves, hats, mittens, or ponchos?

I ware just about anything knitted.

12.What is your favorite item/s to knit?

Anything, but right now socks.

13. What are you knitting right now?

Socks and a hat.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

Yes

15. Do you prefer straight, circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, or plastic?

It depends on what project I am working on. and I like bamboo and aluminum.

16. Do you own a winder or a swift?

Nope.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?

Probably about 10 years old.

18. Whats your favorite holiday?

Christmas and Halloween.

19. Anything that you collect?

Anything frogs, vintage clothes and odd kitchen utensils.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazines do you subscribe to?

I would love to have a sock pattern book. I have a subscription to creative knitting.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

I really don't know, I'm pretty knitting content.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What is your foot measurement?

I am a big sock knitter. I ware a size 9 shoe.

23. When is your birthday?

August 13

No comments: