Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Race to the White House

I have been doing a lot of reading, on the people who are running or are going to run for President. So far I can't tell if they are full of shit or not. Some of what Hillary is saying sounds good, but is America ready for a woman President? Just think how many "old school" people are out there. You would think, how the times are, a woman could run right now and might just win. I still don't think a woman will win. I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. I think if she was President she would do a good job. I think she would kick ass and get this country back where it needs to be. http://hillarynow.com.

Now there is Barack Obama. I read all the things on his website.http://barackobama.com. Still, I don't know who is full of shit or not. It all sounds good, but can this guy really make it so everyone has health care in this country? Oh and the other big thing, can Americans deal with a black President? I don't think the country is ready for that. There are way to many racist people, mainly in the south. This guy sounds genuine, but aren't all politicians liars at some point?

Now there is Senator John McCain.http://straighttalkamerica.com. I don't think he knows what he wants. He says one thing and then he says another. If this guy is so about how the war was "mismanaged" Then why have we just heard about his opinion now? I think he will stay in the race until the end, and give a good fight. I don't think he will be President either. There are so many Americans pissed off and fed up with Republicans right now. They are looking for a Democrat to be President.

Do I even need to say anything about Mitt Romeny? http://americansformitt.com. This man is trying to play both sides of the fence and has done fell on his face. He really can't make up his mind where he stands on anything. Before he was Pro-Choice, now he is Pro-Life. This is a big topic still in America. When is abortion murder? Nobody can agree on this topic, and I'm not even going to go there. Then he WAS for gay marriage, now he's not. Come on man make up your damn mind. This asshole isn't going to go far with in the next year. He is going to hang himself.

How do we really know that these people are going to do what they say. I am still reading a lot more on all of these candidates.http://pollingreport.com/2008.htm There is still a whole year of the bull shit factor. I am really hoping that the people of this country will choose the right person ( I said person because, who knows if a woman will win for all of you PC people out there.) to lead this country out of the crap it is in. For some stupid reason, the American people re-elected DEE-DEE-DEE again. I don't know what they were thinking. Oh lets have him screw up our country some more. Lets have this guy triple the debt and screw up more in Iraq. Who ever is this mans advisers are, they all need to be fired. But he hasn't done all bad. But the bad out weighs the good.

Is it me or was the country in better shape when ol Zipper Gate was running it? I don't ever remember when jobs were hard to come by in the 90's. What about gas? Granted I have only been driving for a little over 10 years. I know I am young, but when I started driving, gas was 89 cents a gallon! Now it's like 2.50, 3 dollars?! Gas jumped more than 2 dollars in 10 years. Come on, what the hell is going on with that?! Then there is the fact that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Really what the hell is going on?!

I am really, really hoping the next President will try and do something about how things are in this country. I know he/she will not be a miracle worker, but something has to give. As American people what can we do? Okay, we can write to our congressmen and hope things will get done. Then there is the protesting. That might get some attention, but really after they leave the law makers still don't do shit. The people who are running for President can listen to the "people" and see what they want, but will they really do anything about it? So it is a 50/50 chance on the joker who is the next President. Will they do the right thing, and think about what the people really want, or will they do what they want like DEE-DEE-DEE? Nobody can see the future, and I hope the future will get better with a new President.

No comments: