Sunday, October 15, 2006

What a day

Well that ceremony for grandpa wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was very nice, except for the part when the lady who was representing the Methodist church, talked for 2 hours! and it wasn't even like a sermon. She was just talking about basically nothing. I had to get up and go walk around after and hour and a half of her talking. After i walked around and went to the bathroom and got something to drink, I came back and she was still talking.

After the service everyone who was there for the ceremony all went out to the area where they had brick pavers. The people representing the different churches said a little passage and then it was over.

Here is the fun part. This is where my crazy family comes in. They were still fighting over nothing! My fathers cousins were fighting for stuff that my grandpa had. and my uncle Paul tried to tell them that they had no right to it any way. So right there in front of like two thousand people we had a Jerry Springer moment. I was so mad I wanted to kick a few people in the ass. I finally had to leave. I just could not take another moment with those crazy assholes!
I did end up going out to eat with my dad, step mom and uncle. That was the best part of the night. Eating with normal family,and sharing good memories of grandpa.

So that was my fun filled day. I would go into details of the Jerry Springer moment but, I would have to do a whole lot of censoring. After all the *#!@% stuff, my eyes would hurt.

No comments: