Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sp9 Contest Questions

1. where is your favorite knitting spot? Well mainly the couch, but any where I can get away with it.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) what would you do instead? I guess it would depend on why I could never knit again. I know I can knit with my eyes closed and I'm pretty good at that. So if I was blind, I wouldn't have a problem. But if I could never knit again, I guess I would have to say, paint or something.

3. If you could travel any where in the world, where would you go and why? I have always wanted to go to Rome. I love history! So it would be neat to see all of the old buildings and their life style.

4. When you were little what did you "want to be when you grow up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be all kinds of things. I have always wanted to know how to do just about everything. but mainly I guess it was, engineer. I love building things and putting things together. That would be a big NO. My life got off course, with kids and other things.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Butter pecan, and then Coffee. But I love all kinds of ice cream!

No comments: