Monday, July 03, 2006

Boys and their Toys

Well James and Lamar have bought a lot of fireworks. I would say maybe a total of 150$. So they let a few off last night. Well not only did they buy a shit load of fireworks, they bought the ones that they use for the city display. You know those ones that light up the whole damn sky. Well I didn't know that they had bought those. Then I found out while I was out front watering my flowers, that they had also bought things that could be considered small bombs!

Those damn things blew holes in my back yard! Then some how my pool has a hole in it. Hmmm, I wonder how that happened. But they both went through about half of the stuff that they had bought last night. So now James wants me to go back to the fireworks store and go buy more. He has got to bet out of his consarn mind!

You know it is bad when the neighbors duck when they hear a big boom. So I am going to go back to the fireworks store and I am going to buy him sparklers and those pop things that you throw on the ground. That will fix his ass!

If they try and blow up anymore things in my yard I'm going to have to have them go play with their toys some ware else.

No comments: