Thursday, June 22, 2006

Damn it Man

Well I figured out that I can't quit smoking just yet. I gave it my best try and it just didn't work. But I have dropped more than a half of pack off my habit so far. I think I'm doing ok, with the quitting thing. I just wish I could just not do it at all. It is really hard to just stop. After smoking for 13 years its hard. I guess I will just have to keep on trying to quit if I really want to be done with it.

James and the kids don't help that much either. With the yelling from the kids and the fighting between them, it's kind of stressful. Then with James and his I can't do anything for myself, so you do it for me or, I will whine and cry until I get my way attitude. He didn't make it much better.

But I am knitting a lot more to keep my hands busy, and my mind off of smoking. I am hoping I will be really done by my birthday. Well that's my goal for the summer, is to quit smoking by my birthday. All I can do is keep trying and keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: