Friday, May 26, 2006

Stupid Hat!

Every time I try and knit a hat it looks retarted! I just can't knit a hat. I can crochet anything I want, but I just can't knit. I keep looking for how to join stiches and how to knit in a circle like a hat. I just can't do it, and it is really pissing me off! I hate when I can't do things, it makes me feel bad. I really don't like to give up on things.

I really hate when I start to knit, and if I can't get it right I just crochet it. If I'm going to learn how to do this knit thing I need to stick with it and not get so mad. But that's me miss temper. Like last night I got so mad I wanted to scream. Then James said " calm down and find your happy place." I just looked at him, like he was the one who lost his mind.

I need to find more people who know how to knit. It's like people hide the fact they know how to knit and it's all a big secret. I knit and crochet every chance I get. Hell I'll knit in the bathroom if I know I'm going to be in there a while. I can knit anything that is going to end up flat. But when it comes to anything other than that, it looks like crap.

I know, I know practice makes perfect. Well *##! ##**! #*##%*$##*%#! **#%$**##*#!!!!!! And that's all I got to say about that.

No comments: