Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stoned to the Bone

Yesterday was such a nice day. The girls rode their bikes and drew chalk pictures on the side walk. Then we took Sheeba for a walk, and went to get ice cream. So we had a very busy day. While we were all outside, one of James' friends came over to get help with his car. I guess this guy broke a lug bolt off some how. I was talking to this guy, and he was telling me all about his car ( like I cared). He was telling me all about how he put this kick ass system in.

I really don't like any of James' friends that he had when he was a wild child. Most of those friends are still trying to live like they are still in High School. So to continue with this wonderful story, this guy was a real idiot. In between listening to this guy ramble on about stupid stuff I was the fetcher of the tools. While I went to fetch a socket I came back to hear this guy say " yea man, I was Stoned to the Bone." When I heard this I couldn't help but laugh. I decided that there was a reason why this guy said this, and it was because he was running on about 5 brain cells. I just couldn't take listening to this guy any more so I took the girls inside to get ready for bed.

The girls were fast asleep when I went out to get James, so he could get ready to go to bed. That guy was still talking about being so stoned. I couldn't help it I had to tell this guy he needed to go, since he was wasting precious time that he could be used getting Stoned to the Bone.

Well after that guy left, I told James " we really need to get the hell out of here. There are so many stupid people that know where we live. Half of them I can't stand to listen to."

James said " well maybe your problem is that, you don't get Stoned to the Bone."

Maybe that is my problem, I don't really know. But I think that was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. So for the rest of the night that was the phrase we used on just about everything. The funny things that come out of peoples mouths, you wonder what the hell is wrong with them.

No comments: