Friday, April 07, 2006

Hormones from Hell

Well I'm on these hormones to help with my " women problems" and they are making me crazy! I cry for no reason, and I wake up very early and I'm ready to do things around the house. Like yesterday, I wanted to go outside at 4 in the morning to get started on my vegetable garden. So far every morning at 4 I am wide awake. I'm glad I only have two more days of these hormones. Any longer, I might just have to check my self into a looney bin. It's like I'm going through " the change". I get hot flashes, and I get all of this energy but later I crash out. I can't wait to go back to the doctor, so they can tell me what's going on. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but how my luck is it probably is bad. It really doesn't matter to me, I just want it all to stop. It's not like I want more kids, two is enough. But James wants to have another child, I really don't think that will happen. So far the doctors have told me that I'm lucky to have had the ones that I got.

Sometimes I get to thinking, and I feel that maybe I was just not ment to be a woman. I think it is those mutant Sanders genes, or at least Dad's genes. No I really think it is the Sanders genes, because everyone of the Sanders clan, are either really crazy or they get sick a lot. So I will have to wait and see what happens next. I would really rather have a hysterectomy and get it over with. But they don't like to do that these days, if they can save an organ then they will. My argument that I don't want any more kids, just isn't enough. But me having my tubes tied isn't that convincing. I keep telling them that I really don't have $10,000 to blow on a reversal. Oh well let the fun times begin.

No comments: