Friday, September 05, 2008

Busy Again

It's been a while since I have posted a new entry. I have been so busy. James was laid off work for a few weeks, so that has put a kink in my life. It's not a bad thing, its just I have certain things I do and with him home it disrupts it.

I just haven't been home long enough to do anything. I got WAY behind on cleaning. Then I had a ton of phone calls I needed to make that I never had time to make. James and I spent most of this past week at his parent's house. He needed metal work done on the Camaro and his Dad is a sheet metal fabricator. For a few days the Camaro was in pieces. So we both finally put that car back together.

Then on Monday, I was suckered in to going shopping with the mother in law. I hated ever minute of it. She wanted to get new furniture. So I tried to tell her where a furniture warehouse was and I ended up having to go with her. We looked at furniture of 5 hours! OMG!! I almost wanted to kill myself. But where we went, my friend is in charge of pricing all of the inventory. So I called her to come and see if she could get the mother in law a better price. Mindy did. Mindy took almost $500 off of a three piece set couch set and a three piece end table set. Well the next day, the mother in law saw a bubble on the coffee table and asked me if Mindy knew if they could fix it. I asked her and Mindy said they couldn't. So the mother in law got pissed at me like it was my fault. So I told her I won't ask my friend to hook her up on any more deals. The mother in law wants to order another love seat and chair to go with the set. So I'm not going to have Mindy do it, if the mother in law wants to bitch about a bubble on a $200 end table set that usually costs $ 800, then screw that.

So that is what I have been doing. Next week is going to be another busy one. I have to take the girls for their check ups and I have an eye quack appointment. Plus I think I have to take a class so I can get financial aid for my nursing program also. So if I don't post anything, that's what I will be doing.

No comments: