Friday, August 08, 2008

When I Get My Head Out of My Ass

Well I haven't done a whole lot this week. I went back to the dentist to get fitted for my dentures and I took Makayla to the eye quack and she needs glasses. I knew she needed glasses, but she was a dork at her last visit. She didn't tell the eye quack what she saw or what was going on. So this time, she actually let the doctor do what he needed to do. So she will be able to see and it will probably fix her school problem. She didn't do so well last year and now I think I know why. The girl couldn't see what was going on, so she fucked off and didn't pay attention. So in two weeks she will be able to see. She tried on glasses and said, " I will look like a dork." So I told her, " Well at least you will be a dork that can see."

In other news, I got a lovely call from the baby daddy. He is such a dumb ass. He called to see if he could see Makayla before she went back to school. So I told him next week would be fine since she goes to school the week after and her cousins from Virginia will be in town. Well he can't see her next week. He is going to Akron to see some 37 year old woman with 4 kids that he met off the Internet. I'm glad to see that getting laid is still his top priority. Then he got pissed and said something about it is none of my business what he does in his personal life. I told him that I wasn't pissed about that, I was pissed that getting laid was more important than his child. So blah, blah, blah. I'm a stupid cunt and yadda, yadda, yadda. So I reminded him about what happened the last time he called me a stupid cunt.

( I hung up the phone, drove over to where he was at and punched him in the face as hard as I could. Then I proceeded to grab him by his goodies and told him to call that name to my face and see what happens. That was right after I had Makayla so I was a tiny bit hormonal.)

So I he was trying to be a hard ass, like he thinks he is. Which he isn't. If my Mom can make him cry and I can kick his ass, then he is not even close to being a hard ass. Then he said Ami ( the other baby momma) and I are conspiring together against him to fuck his life up. LMFAO!!! I told him he does a good job of that on his own and he doesn't need any help from us. So he told me I ruined his life. Nope. He did that on his own to.

So I told him if he really wants to see Makayla, then he can find time before he leaves to see the woman old enough to be his Mom. So he said he doesn't have any money or a car to come up and see her. I told him that he doesn't have any bills to pay, but his phone bill, so he should have money. Blah, blah, blah. Excuse, excuse, excuse. So I told him I would think about it.

I have and I don't think so. But I wont tell him that. I will be just like him and not call. He doesn't like to call me because I don't take his shit like Ami, and he knows this. Plus I think he is just a tiny bit afraid of me still. Well after my little 5 foot tall ass beat the shit out of him in front of his friends, he should be afraid. When we were together, he tried to be a wife beater. Well homie don't play that. So that's why I beat the shit out of him. Plus he deserved it. So the only time he calls me is when he needs something or starts to feel bad about being a shitty father.

So the week after net should be very interesting.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Good for you not letting him walk all over you.