Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oh the Mess

Since I have a new puppy, I forget how puppies are. It's been over 10 years since I have had a puppy around. Well Chevy decided that my yarn is a great way to have fun and to piss me off. I come home last night from Knit and Crochet night at the Eagles, and I find this all over my living room. Half of my sock was eaten and my yarn was all over the place.

I have all of my work in progress/sock yarn in my little basket by my chair. Most of my yarn is covered up with my knitting books and yarn that are in bags that I haven't even opened yet. Well one of my books, the corner is chewed up.

After what was supposed to be a fun time for me wasn't. So today when I am done doing laundry, I am going to have to untangle that mess and all of the others. Ugh, more work. All I wanted to do today was finish laundry and start on Lamar's second sock.

Well here is Lamar's Bengal's sock. I dyed the yarn Bengal's colors. Every new season, I make Lamar new socks. So after my mess, I will start on the second one. I used the Chevron pattern from my Sensational Knitted Socks book.

No comments: