Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Question of the Week #4

1.What yarn (that you don't have/haven't used) would make your stash complete?

I really don't know about this one. I am a creature of habit. I really don't like that much change. I really haven't had the urge to try a new yarn yet.

2.What yarn do yo never want to be without?

This one is very easy. Sock yarn! I have more sock yarn than anything. I always have to have sock yarn since, knitting socks are my favorite. I can get them done pretty fast if I need to. I am not really into the big projects like sweaters. I get ADD with projects. So socks work out the best for me. Plus they are great gifts. And they are very unique. You just can't go to Wal-Mart or Target and get socks with the neat patterns on them. Plus you can make them fit your feet, unlike the manufactured ones.

1 comment:

Nic said...

My problem is I get too much new yarn to try so I have all these random skeins.