Monday, May 12, 2008

Swap

Well I joined the HSKS 5 Swap. I have no clue as to how this thing goes, but I guess I will figure it out later.

Okay it's been about a week since my last post. Well I did a whole lot of nothing. Well I did a bunch of running around for James and I put the rebuilt carburetor on the Blazer. Now I just have to figure out where all the damn vacuum lines go. That is the hard part. Well now James and I think the fuel pump went out also. So that is another thing I have to do this week. Oh joy!

I did pull a muscle in my arm putting the carburetor on, but I think I will live. I was surprised that I didn't bust a knuckle or cut myself. My hands are still stained with grease but I am slowly getting that all off. I need to get that gunk off before I start my HSKS project. I don't want to send a car grease stained item to my swap partner. Unless she likes that kind of stuff, I doubt that.

So I'm off to the Autozone to mind screw the guys who work there who try and tell me I need crap that I don't need to do the job.

No comments: