Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Top 10

Here are my top 10 reasons why moving sucks.


10. Finding enough boxes or finding boxes big enough for your shit.

9. Where is the tape?

8. Trying to figure why you have so many clothes that don't fit you. I can't remember when it was the last time I wore a B-cup. All I know is, it was way before High School.

7. What can I fit into this box? What did I do with the tape?

6. Why the kids have so much shit, and do they really need all that shit.

5. Where is that one big box at? Damn, what did I do with the tape?

4. Why the hell do I have so much stuff? And when did I get all this stuff?

3. Try not to pack the cat into a box. Where the hell did I put the tape?

2. You throw out shit "you don't need" then come to find out you still need, what ever the hell it was that you threw out. So you have to go buy it again, but then you think of other things you threw out and need to buy that shit to.

And the number one reason why moving sucks...

1. Unloading all of your shit into the new place, that has stairs at both ends of the house to get in.

No comments: