Tuesday, February 26, 2008

President

I don't know about everyone else, but I am getting sick of the mud throwing from all the candidates. I know it's not even November yet. I don't know what to believe from any of them. I think they are all full of shit. But the object of this game is to try and pick on who is less full of shit.

I know the biggest thing is Obama is a Muslim, and doesn't salute our flag or some shit. Then they say it was all on Hillary's side who started that rumor and put "the picture" out in the public. Whatever. I know that pisses a lot of people off, but it may or may not be true. We will never know. Then there is the rumor that if Obama is president, he doesn't want to be swarn in to office with the bible. Geez, it's almost like high school crap.

I like to use my right to vote for my country. But so far they all have not "dazzled" me. I am leaning towards Democrat. I have never liked how the Republicans have ran the country. Look how our economy was when Bill was in office. Oil was low and unemployment was low. Our country was doing great. Now look where we are. Gas is outrageous. We are in a war that is more political than anything else right now. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Plus look at the high rate of foreclosure. You have to work at least three $7.00 and hour jobs to keep afloat with a family of four. Most of the big companies are going over seas. This country is going to hell in a hand basket. How it is looking, we might be the next third world country. We are in a recession and it sucks.

I have heard that both Obama and Hillary want to change how things go. They have their "plans". Well I would like to hear how their "plans" will work. I would like to know they will go about fixing this country's problems in detail. Not that political talk that is neutral. You know that talk, they don't really answer your question but make it sound like they give a shit and did give you an answer.

I know they have to say things that the people of this country want to hear. But they all should be put on that show on Fox. Then we will really know who is full of shit and who isn't.

No comments: