Thursday, December 20, 2007

Long Update

I am at McDonalds using their free Wifi so I'll see how this goes.

I don't have pictures of all the stuff I have gotten from my Secret pals so that will have to wait until next time.

Both of the girls have been really sick. I mean really sick. They both had a fever for about 4 days. They still have coughs and the snots. So at least the worst part is over. They only had to go to school for three days this week and Makayla was the only one who didn't go at all. Bryanna only missed one day. But they are both a little better. Hopefully they wont feel like crap on Christmas Day.

I have been busy with sick kids and all the holiday crap. I hate Christmas shopping. I always say I will start in the Summer. I never do. I have only a few things so far. The shitty part is, James' family. We have a secret Santa on his Dad's side of the family. Which isn't that bad. But his immediate family we have to buy for everyone! So that is 5 kids and 5 adults. I wish they could be like my family. Nobody buys for anyone. But on Christmas Eve, if you have kids you bring your own gift. I tried to see about doing that, nope that didn't fly. I do love most of James' family, but they are all materialistic people. They all ask me what I want and I don't know what to tell them. If I want something, then I go and buy it myself. So I make up some cheap little do da. But everyone else asksfor Ipods and Laptops. So that is why I really don't like Christmas Shopping.

I know there were a few other things I wanted to say, but I forgot. Oh well. One of these days I'll get my Internet back, that wont be until Christmas is over.

Merry Christmas

No comments: