Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Winter Coffee Swap Questions

I know another coffee swap? Yes I am involved in another coffee swap. So here are the Questions and Answers.

What are your favorite kinds of coffee? Starbucks, Boston Stoker, and Organic Coffees.

Do you prefer whole bean or ground? Either or.

This time of year holiday blend are available and flavored coffees- do you drink flavored coffee? Do you enjoy special blends? I have never had any holiday blend coffee. I do like flavored coffees. I like chocolate, Irish cream and hazelnut.

How do you take your coffee? Cream and sugar? Straight up? Decaf? Usually cream and sugar, but lately I have been putting a few pieces of a chocolate bar in, in place of sugar

Do you prefer drinking from a thick mug or a matched cup and saucer? Usually a thick mug. I'm not to into the cup and saucer thing.

What is your favorite part of winter? The cold!

Do you celebrate a holiday in December? Which holiday? Christmas

If you celebrate Christmas, do you put a tree up? Yes we do. and I hate to take it down.

Would you enjoy items related to the holidays or would you prefer winter themed package? What ever is best for the pal, I'm pretty flexible

Do you collect anything? Are they winter or holiday themed? I collect frogs, elephants and pigs. Nothing that is holiday related. But if I find a frog or something with a Santa hat on I get it.

Do you ware scarves, mittens or hats? Yes to all

What is your favorite holiday or winter treat? Gotta love the Christmas cookies.

Please share your favorite winter/holiday memory. I like when all of my family gets together. We catch up over great Cabbage Rolls and other yummy foods. Plus there is always plenty of wine and beer.

Do you knit or crochet? For how long? Crocheting for about 20+ years and hardcore knitting for about 6. But I learned how to do both about the same time.

Do you like wooden, plastic, or metal needles/hooks? Circular or straight? I like wood and metal needles. It just depends on how big of a project I am working on.

What sorts of project do you enjoy working on? Socks, dishcloths, hats, Just about anything.

What are your favorite types of yarn to work with? Cotton and cotton blends.

Do you do any other types of crafts? I quilt.

When is your birthday? August 13

Do you have any children? I have 2 girls. 4 and 6

What are your favorite colors? I like blues, greens, purples, and any neutral colors.

Do you have any allergies? Nope

No comments: