Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Update

On Friday, Bryanna had to go to the doctor. She had to get 6 shots! Poor girl I felt so sorry for her. She did really good though. She only cried a little bit. So after the doctor I took both girls to McDonald's. Then I did my weekly running around to just to get it out of the way.

Now on to Saturday. James and I took Makayla and Bryanna Trick or Treating by Devin and Ami's house. It was a good thing I didn't take Makayla to a haunted house. There was a house, where an older lady was dressed up as a witch handing out candy. Makayla was freaked out! She wouldn't even get close to the drive way. James and Devin both tried to take her up there and she threw a fit. But that wasn't even the scariest house. One house had people walking around in 'Jason' masks and carrying machetes. Makayla hid behind Devin on that one. But Bryanna walked up to the one guy, looked him dead in the eye and said, " Your not real." Then she walked past him and got her candy. So they both got some candy this weekend.

Tuesday is Trick or Treating by our house. People here are jerks. Half the houses don't hand out candy or even have the courtesy to turn their lights off. I remember when I was little only a few houses were like that. But now, you have 5 or 6 houses in a row that do that. I know on my street there is only one person that does that. But they hate kids. Oh and James and I. But when their car breaks they will come over and have us try and fix their cars. Assholes. (I'm not going to get into that subject.) So most of the night is walking and hardly no candy. Halloween is just not the same anymore.

Well this weekend I have seen the lasted toy craze. Bryanna has just found the next Tickle me Elmo. Ya'll want to know what it is? I know the suspense is killing you. Cups. That's right Cups. Plain ol drinking cups. Stack them up and see how fast you can take it down. I know there are people who do this. I have seen it on Jay Leno. Yesterday, Bryanna went to the cabinet and looked in the dishwasher and got these cups I bought for Halloween. She went to every room to make sure she had all of the cups. She looked like she was on a mission when she was doing this. Well she stacked them all up on the coffee table and then did it again. Bryanna did this all day. Then when Makayla came home, she got mad because Bryanna was playing with cups. So I had to go get cups for her to play with to. So first thing this morning, I hear the noise of cups being stacked and unstacked. Oh and them fighting over who had what cups.

So this Christmas buy your kids cups. It is the multipurpose toy!

No comments: