Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Vegan Pal Package


This is what my Vegan Pal Kathy Marie sent me. Isn't she awesome? I love the Longaberger candle pot. I think the little frog sock change purse is my favorite. It is so cute! She also sent me that magnet that says ' Oh, I'm sorry. You must be confusing me with the maid we don't have.' That is to funny. I hope James reads that one! I like the yarn, though I don't know what I will make with it just yet. So I will put it away for when I think it will make a good project. The soap smells really good to. It is apple pear. She also sent me a few recipes. One is for Vegan chocolate cake and the other is a slow cooker recipe for a vegan potpie. They both look really good.
I took this picture just in time. Bryanna ran off with the little bracelet. This was a great swap for me. I learned a lot about the vegan life style. All though, I don't think I will ever become a vegan. There are to many things that I like that aren't vegan. Vegetarian, I could live in that life style.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm so glad you liked it! The froggie sock/coin purse really jumped out at me as something you might like.

Hooray! Have a great day!