Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Coffee Swap 3 Questions

Since I am a hostess on the Coffee Swap 3, I have to be on the ball about things. So here are the questions, along with my answers....

1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer whole bean. I like to ground it myself in the morning. I think it tastes better. But what ever is better, I'm pretty flexible.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Are you kidding? Fully-loaded. Decaf is for sissy's.

3. Regular or flavored? I like both.

4. How do you drink your coffee? In a cup. ( I know I'm a smart ass.) It depends on what type of coffee it is. usually I put a little cream and sugar in. But now I have started putting chocolate in for a substitute. ( I'm trying to cut back on the sugar.)

5. Favorite coffee ever? Love the cafe mocha!

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Can't stand the usual name brands. ( Folgers, Maxwell House stuff like that.) The only name brand I like is Starbucks. I have been getting coffee from a local shop.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I usually don't have treats with my coffee at home. When I go to the coffee house, I like scones, cake, pie. Well I'm not picky am I. Just as long as it has sugar in it.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope, I'm flexible.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Cotton and cotton blends. But it has to have more cotton than any other fiber.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? 100% wool, acrylic and anything that is itchy.

11. What's on your needles? Lets see, a pair of socks, Makayla's sweater, those damn doilies for MIL. I think that's about it. I have ADD when it comes to knitting.

12. Favorite colors? Blues, greens, purples, neutrals.

13. Allergies? None that have to do with this swap.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like or just want to get off your chest? This question is a tricky one. When someone asks me if I need to get some thing off my chest, that is a bad idea. So I think I will leave this one alone.

No comments: