Monday, October 08, 2007

I've Been Tagged

There is a contest going on that you can win awesome yarn Here so place a comment.

Bianca is the one who tagged me on this one. So here are the rules.....

1. Link the one who tagged you
2. Tell 7 truths about yourself, something funny/different
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the blog
4. Leave a message in their blog telling them that they have been tagged


Alright there are the 7 truths about me.

1. I am a control freak. If I'm not in control of any situation I feel anxious.
2. I am a slob. Well, a semi-slob. I try to contain my chaos in my bedroom. It is just everyone else in the house that doesn't know how to pick up things and I get fed up being the "maid".
3. I knit to relieve stress. If I didn't I would probably drink all the time.
4. I have to feel the yarn before I buy it. If it feels " wrong" I wont buy it.
5. I have a mild case of OCD. I have to buy things I put on display in pairs. Every thing has to be a even number. If it's not even, I throw it away.
6. I say the first thing that comes out of my mouth without thinking. I piss off a lot of people that way.
7. I have more friends that are older than me. I really don't get along with people my own age.

Tagged are..

Yvonne
J.P
Heather
Sarah
Purse-Ho
That's about it, everyone else has been tagged.

No comments: