Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Wool Gathering Day 2

Well here is some of the yarn I got from the fair. The two red skeins are for Mom. She put in another order for socks. But this time she picked out what colors she wanted. I just loved that fair. If I could, I would have stayed all day. I can't wait until next year to go back!

This is outside of Young's Dairy.They have the goody machines for the goats. These goats are crazy. They will fight and try everything to get your attention so you can feed them. I tried to get a picture of Bryanna feeding them, but she just wasn't holding still long enough. So I took this picture of this little boy feeding them, so you can see how crazy the goats get. They will trample each other to get the goat goodies.

Here I thought this was neat. This guy sheers the sheep and his wife washes and makes the roving's right there.




This is was cute. This sheep herding dog is herding ducks. There was a little course that the dog herded the ducks through.



This was one of many alpacas they had there. This was the one that almost spit on Makayla yesterday.





Don't you just want to pick him up and squeeze him?

This was the best picture I got of Bryanna all day. She really liked the painted cow.




No comments: