Monday, September 10, 2007

My Weekend

Well I don't remember what I did on Friday night, so I guess it wasn't to important. Saturday, I spent watching college football and knitting Lamar's sock. My beloved Auburn Tigers lost in OT by 3 points! UGH! That whole game was a nail biter.

Then yesterday, I watched the Packers game with James. He is a HUGE Packers fan. To James, Farve is the best football player ever. James got so excited during a play, he was yelling and screaming like a mad man. I guess during his ranting, he scared the poop out of Bryanna. She got soo upset that she messed her pants. I guess that saying " scared the shit out of me" is actually true. But the Packers won in OT, so James is very happy.

I also started a new sock. I already have a name for it, Picasso. I am using 3 different shades of blue. I am doing the toe and heel in one color and striping the rest of the sock. I'm using the yarn my sister sent me for my birthday. So far I have only casted on the toe and started one stripe. I have a lot to do today, so I wont get much done during the morning or afternoon. But tonight when the Bengals play, I will knit through the whole game. I don't know if we are going to watch it at Lamar and Jen's house or if they are coming here. I guess I will find that out later.

Now I'm off to start my day. Hopefully today, the girls wont flood the bathroom when I give them a bath.

No comments: