Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Monkey Sock 3 Questions

Remember Monkey Sock Swap 3 sign ups are still going on until August 31. There is still time to join the fun!



Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate or have you been doing it so long you can knit a pair in your sleep?

Well I think I can knit a pair in my sleep. I know I can knit while watching t.v without looking at my sock.

The measurements:
Shoe size: 8.5 to a 9
Foot Circumference: 9
Foot Lenght: 9.5 to 10

Yarn Preferences:

What colors do you love? Blues, greens, neutrals.

Do you prefer solids or variegated? I like them both

Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? Cotton all the way!

What colors would you NEVER ware? Reds, and pinks.

What are your favorite brands of yarn? Sockotta sock yarn a lot. and Opal Cotton.

Are there any brands you would like to try? Sure as long as they are mostly cotton blend.

A. Cookie Patterns:

Which of her patterns have you already knit? Monkey of course.

Which patterns would you like to knit that you don't already own? I'm not picky.

Other Info:

Would you willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? US.

Do you have any allergies? Nope.

Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? Yes to both.

Are you on Raverly yet? Nope not yet. There are like 1,000 people ahead of me right now.

No comments: