Friday, August 10, 2007

Blast From The Past


I took the girls to the library yesterday to get more books to read. I was looking for a few books that I used to read that I really liked I found this. Yes my friends, this was my very favorite book when I was a kid. I know it's not Halloween or anything, but this is a very good book. I remember when my Granny read this to me. It scared the crap out of me. I have been looking for this book for a long time. I think I was about 4 years old when she read this book to me. Being that young and how you remember things, I wasn't sure if the story was really a book or a story Granny told the grand kids. You know those stories like the snipes and pook-koo's. ( I guess the pook-koo's are a family name because when I told James about them he didn't know what the hell I was talking about.)
I read the book to the girls and they really love it. Makayla has had me read this book to her over 10 times already. I don't think Bryanna liked it that much because, she wanted me to read the Fairytopia book to her over and over. Well I'm off to read the story again.

No comments: