Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What a Day!

Well here is the latest picture of Landen. I watched him for a few hours tonight. He is 4 months younger than his cousin, and he out weights her. He's kind of a chunk. But he is a very good baby.

And this is Rebeca. She is Ami's niece. She is the one that Ami rescued from Chicago. She is such a happy baby. I watched her also, along with Landen. Like I said what a day!
Well James got off work early, so I helped him put carpet in a rental house. That carpet was heavy! I was James' "bitch". I had to get all his tools, and help him carry in the carpet. He did most of the work, and I cleaned up after him. So like I said, I was his "bitch".
Then Ami asked me if I could watch the babies, so her and Devin could take a break. Which was fine with me. Well now I know, I can take care of a 4 month old, a 8 month old, a 4 year old and a 6 year old. Now I know what it's like to be super mom. I don't know if I could do it all day 24/7 but I know I could take care of 4 kids if I had to. Don't get me wrong, I love kids but now that mine are older, I like being able to knit and clean and do stuff. I guess I could if I had 4 kids I would be used to it. It's different when you are only used to having 2 around.
I finished two pairs of baby socks for them. So today was a chance to see if they fit, and they did. Landen and Rebeca didn't keep them on long, but they fit. I think I will make them another pair so I don't have an extra ball of sock yarn with out a match. I guess I'm off to do that now Bryanna is in bed.

No comments: