Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The New House




Here is my new kitchen floor James finished today. And this is the first thing I have made for the new house. I had to make a mesh like curtain for the 70's wood paneling in the kitchen. I used the cotton yarn my sister gave me with the eyelash yarn at the bottom for decoration. I am planning on making a bottom piece. This one is a test run. I just tacked the curtain up on the wall to see what it looks like.
Today we officially starting moving our shit into the house. Just the small stuff first. But tomorrow we start moving beds and the couch. I have plenty of boxes, but they are all really small. I have to go to my Mom's to get a few more bigger ones. For the rest of the week I will be moving my stuff. So if ya don't hear from me ya know why.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

The curtain looks lovely. James did a good job with the floor.:-)