Friday, June 01, 2007

It's Official

It's official now, my house is up for sale. ( yes I have brown grass in spots because we have had like no rain forever.)


I came back this morning from taking James to work and found the sign in my yard. I hate to sell the house, but there isn't much we can do about it. We got a predatory lending loan and there is no way out of it. So the only option left is to sell the house and get a new one.
I love most of my neighbors. They are all good people and I'm going to miss them, well all but the ones across the street. Those people used to be cool, but now they bitch and complain about everyone and everything. Even the 80 year old lady that lives next to me. That's why I had my hillbilly bbq. I just had to have one last party to piss them off.
I guess I will have to change the name of my blog now that I wont be living on Sesame Street any more. That's going to suck. Now I'm going to have to come up with a new name and all that jazz.
I got 7 boxes of stuff already packed up to go to storage. That's not even half of my stuff. All it is, is 4 closets and half my kitchen. I still have 3 bedrooms, my bathroom and another closet to pack. Plus what's in the attic. Well that's just the stuff inside of the house, not to mention all James' stuff in the shed and the garage. Holy shit! That man has a lot of shit to pack. But he complains about all my yarn and craft stuff. At least I have them in tubs and baskets. So basically that is already packed up.
James wants to move to the country or something. I would like to have the girls stay in the schools they are already in, but I guess Brookville schools are okay. I kinda like Brookville anyways. It's kind of a quiet town and it's still close to family. That and it's only a 15 minute drive to work for James, instead of 30-45 minutes with traffic and the slow ass drivers.
Well I'm off to whore myself around stores to get boxes to pack up more shit. Fun times!

No comments: