Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Easter Bunny is Coming

Well it's offical, the Easter Bunny is almost here. I went to get the girls' Easter baskets today. I also had to find Bryanna a pair of WHITE shoes for church tomorrow. I have been all over Dayton looking for shoes that are WHITE and that fit her short, fat feet. I went with "mother" almost every day this week looking for shoes.

She calls me this morning at 6 am, to go shopping for Easter shoes. Holy shit! 6 in the morning? What the hell! I told her to call me back at 9 and then we would go shopping. Anyways, we went to every store in the Dayton area looking for shoes. I found a pair at K-mart that fit and they were WHITE. "Mother" thought they were ugly. They looked fine to me. They are kinda like Mary-Jane style. So we went to 8 other stores. That's right 8. I finally told her that I am getting the ones at K-mart. She got mad, but I told her it's my child not hers. Who cares what her shoes look like, just as long as she don't have crap all over her dress.

After she dropped me and Bryanna off, I went to get Easter baskets. I was surprised there was not a lot of people in Wal-Mart. I got all the Easter things and stuff for the week in less than an hour. So now I don't have to go any ware for the rest of the week. Yea!

Oh did I mention that it has been snowing on and off all day. What a shitty day. It was just 80 degrees a few days ago. I hate Ohio weather. Like the saying here goes, If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes. Hopefully the Easter Bunny doesn't freeze his tail off tomorrow.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

We got snow too! How wacky. Wal-Mart?! You are soooo brave to shop there. It's suicidal here.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I am very excited to be your secret Knitters Treat Swap Partner! I am reading your blog to get ideas on how to treat you this month! We had snow in my area and it is very rare...we all were so surprised! Will be in touch with you soon!

Your Knitters Treat Swap Parnter